Sunday, November 30, 2008

Entry Ten: Bodies Bodies

Let's Do This Nasty Thang!


Here is my weekend: on Thanksgiving, I ate a lot of food and watched football, then fell into a distusting, piglike sleep. I did nothing else of note this weekend, except to see the Bodies Exhibit by Nordstroms. Sadly, none of this has anything to do with uniform circular motion.

So here is some review: the muscles and sinews of the now deceased Chinese men that were inside the Bodies Exhibit used to do work on objects. Work is a force exerted over a distance. For instance, if one of those dudes wanted to lift a football, he would do work equivalent to mgh, where m is the mass of the football and h is the height he lifts it to. I know, it is simple, but I am desperate here.
Hey! You used to be alive!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home