Monday, October 13, 2008

Entry Five: Whatever

I'm really tired and I don't want to try very hard at this.  Ok.  I play the bass, and there are four strings.  There is tension pulling up on the tailpiece at the bottom of my bass through the string, and at the other end of my bass on the tuning peg.  The tension is uniform throughout the string.  Varying tensions affect the pitch of the note when I bow or pluck the string.  The tension of each string is different because the mass of the strings is different according to the formula Fnet=mass*acceleration.  I'm done.  


Me and My friend Kiyoe holding basses.  

2 Comments:

Blogger Mirabel said...

stop commenting about slater. youve never even seen him. & weird, i was actually thinking of blogging about strings and tension

October 14, 2008 at 9:31 PM  
Blogger Micah said...

whose da chick?

October 19, 2008 at 11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home