Sunday, September 14, 2008

Entry One: Awaken the Dragon

This is the first of a series of posts chronicling the presence physics in my life, as requested by Mr. Doc Inoyue. His class thus far has been interesting, and I enjoy learning about things like meters/second and Δx . I feel that his outwardly gruff and impersonal demeanor hides a warm and sensitive soul that yearns to teach us all how to live according to the laws of this complex universe. For now, we have learned about one-dimensional kinematics. Nothing too mind-blowing, but I have faith that the good Doctor will amaze us with physics the likes of which we have never seen before. Fortunately, my lab partner, Leyna-Jean, is handy with computers, so I have not had to do much work in my lab book yet. For now, I am safe. Anyways, good luck to everyone else who is taking Physics, and I will see you later.


In these dark, first two weeks of school, I look towards Physics, the light that will show me the way

1 Comments:

Blogger Micah said...

Great Unitaur!

September 15, 2008 at 12:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home