Monday, November 24, 2008

Entry Nine: Falling Music

Let's keep this short. This weekend, I played double bass in a couple of concerts. And Doc was there for both of them! I understand this to mean that he fears and respects my instrument.

Now for the physics: for my orchestra music to stay on the stand, its center of mass must be over the support. As long as this is true, it will not fall over. Cool-io Iglesias!



The center of mass is still above the support . . .


But not no more! It fall over. By the way Doc, if you are actually reading my crappy physics blog, I'd like to say thank you for being a patron of classical music, especially music performed by kids. In all sincerity, I think it's cool that you care and that you show your support and appreciation for us and what we do. Thank you sir. I hope you enjoyed Willy K.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home