Sunday, November 9, 2008

Entry Eight: Stuff

I don't know.

Well, we just learned something about work and power. These things are very important when considering how one is to lift a book into the air or push a lawnmower or something lie dat.

Supposing I wanted to lift something, I would need to do work equivalent to mgh, m being the mass of the bass (lets say 15 kg), g being the magnitude of gravity (9.8), and h being the height I lift the bass to (how's about 1.5 m). In total, I do about 221 Joules of work. Now, if this takes me 1 second, I do 221J/s of work, or 221 Watts.

That's ill, in my opinion.

But bass takes more than 221J of work. It takes the sweat and determination of young boys and girls.

And now I'm done.

Doin work (son)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home