Monday, April 13, 2009

Entry Twenty-Two: what a terrible weekend

indeed it was. i had that APUSH project, plus ac ouple of papers to do, then i had to fix my dad car antenna for like four hours and it failed, then the battery died. anyways, when teh battery died, at least i had a good topic for my physics blog aww yeah. so in order to jump start the car, i needed to use my dad's jump starter thing, which is like a big battery. I connected the positive end of the charger to the positive end of the battery, and the negative end of the charger to a ground, or a big piece of metal. When the charger is turned on, there is an electric charge built up, enough to jump start the battery. this didnt work though, so my car is still halfway in my garage since we cant push it. oh well, shit happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home